Summer Camp 2017
Wednesday, July 26 – Friday, July 28, 2017
Contact: Xeni Barakos (570) 422-3103
*Online registration fees are applied and are non-refundable.
This is an open invitation camp to individuals of all skill levels. Come learn fun, fast paced lacrosse from collegiate coaches and players. Through stick tricks, creative small-sided games, competitive drills, and scrimmages you will not only become a better lacrosse player, but have things to work on so you when you leave.
Learn the latest skills, techniques, and concepts of the game, as well as strength, speed and footwork training. Goalies will have their own training sessions with collegiate coaches and players. If you want to take the next step in your game, then join us this summer in the beautiful Pocono Mountains.
- When you scrimmage you’ll receive instruction from college coaches.
- Learn the basics of a college offense and defense. See what it’s like to play at the next level.
- You’ll learn creative and fun stick work drills you can do on your own after you leave camp, so you can continue to improve.
- We’ll show you agility and footwork drills so you can maximize your athletic potential
- All you can eat meals at ESU Dining Hall
- Fun, upbeat environment
- Lax out to music at every session!
- Ages 9-18 accepted.