Summer Camp 2017
Sunday, June 25 – Wednesday, June 28, 2017
The purpose of East Stroudsburg University's Warrior Football Camp is to give each participant the finest football instruction while having fun at the same time.
Under the guidance of our superior football coaching staff, unique lectures, demonstrations, and drill sessions are presented daily in all aspects of football.
Campers will be offered to utilize the same athletic facilities that some of the top ESU Division II players have used.
- Motivational and goal talks
- Team building experiences
- Focus on Team Skills
- One coach for every 10–12 campers
- Video and Video Analysis
- Concessions available at all times
- Optional college search talk
- Instruction by college and high school coaches
- Individual player evaluation
- Access to weight room and pool
- Recreation rooms
- 24–Hour on campus police coverage
- All–you–can–eat meals
- Experience living in university residence halls
- Two campers per room
- Fun filled experiences
- For grades 9th-12th
- Check–in: Sunday, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM, Lenape Hall
- Check–out: Wednesday, 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM