Summer Camp 2016
Sunday, July 31 – Thursday, August 4, 2016
Contact: Joe Koch (570) 422–3054
*Online registration fees are applied and are non-refundable.
Get a jump on the season with your teammates, as you explore a new area of the Pocono's scenic beauty with every session.
There will be sessions on running technique, nutrition and weight training.
Coach Koch brings 28 years of college coaching experience and a great sense of humor to make your camp experience memorable.
- For girls and boys, grades 7th-12th
- Distance runners will enjoy the Pocono's wooded trails
- Goal setting
- Video analysis
- Visit water park (weather permitting)
- New indoor track and field facility
- One coach for every 6–10 campers
- Instruction by college and high school coaches as well as college student–athletes
- Free camp T–shirt
- All–you–can–eat meals
- Access to weight room and pool
- Recreation room
- 24–Hour on campus police coverage
- Experience living in university residence halls
- Pool workouts and drills
- College talk to juniors and seniors
- Overnight and commuter options available
- Discounts available for teams who register 2 or more runners (contact coach for details)
- People who register 2 weeks before camp will receive a t shirt with their name in it! All other shirts will be generic camp shirts.