- Procedure Title: ESU Cell Phone Request
- Policy Number: ESU-FA-2010-001
- Effective Date:
- Review Date:
- Division: Finance & Administration
- Responsible Office: Computing & Communication Services
Wireless stipend procedure
ESU Cell Phone Request Procedure (IRS Compliant)
- Department Head/Chair: Determines if the employee will be required to conduct University business away from his/her usual University place of work and would need a wireless communication device to accommodate those requirements. Department Head/Chair and the employee secure a Wireless Communication Request Justification and Acknowledgement form to complete Sections A and B. Forward the signed form to Division Vice President.
- Division Vice President: These requisite qualifications will be incorporated into public solicitations and the position description for the purpose of making them known to applicants. If an ad is abbreviated due to cost and does not contain the requisite qualifications, the ad must include a website address which can be assessed by applicants to obtain this information.
- The Computing Center: Based on the information supplied in Sections A Telecommunications and B of the Wireless Communication Request Justification and Acknowledgement form, supply advice on phones compatible with our network and computer systems. Sign and forward the form to Human Resources and copy to the Business Office.
- Human Resources/Payroll: Section B will provide the dollar value to be included in the employee’s biweekly pay.
- Department Head/Chair: Use Wireless Communications Allowance Status form to conduct yearly audit and to cancel cell. Forward the form to Human Resources.
Cellphone Reimbursuement Form
Other Related Information: