Welcome to the Student Affairs website for East Stroudsburg University!
The Student Affairs Division at East Stroudsburg University houses a broad array of departments and student services designed to support students, their learning in and out of the classroom, and their successful negotiation of the campus environment while enrolled at the university. We take our roles, relationship, and impact upon student experiences very seriously. We hope that the pages that follow demonstrate the degree to which we value and seek to support students and their success at ESU.
Please use these pages to:
- Learn more about the Division’s mission, goals and activities as well as its work across the university and in the local communities
- Connect directly to programs and services
- Link to special programs and opportunities
- Become acquainted with our staff and faculty
- Contact us if you have questions or concerns
Whatever your relationship to ESU (student, parent, alumnus, employee, or curious visitor), our goal is that this site deliver information that is valuable, timely and relevant to you. Please feel free to utilize the site fully and to provide feedback to us about how we may improve the site to better meet your needs.
Doreen M. Tobin, D.Ed.
Vice President for Student Affairs