Student Affairs at East Stroudsburg University houses the programs and offices that are responsible for providing services and programs to support the holistic development of students at ESU.
ESU Student Affairs supports the University by offering programs and services that encourage and provide for:
- A respectful, peaceful, and inclusive community that embraces all differences, social equity, multiculturalism and cultural competence
- Growth and social development of students through co-curricular involvement, work experience, and community service
- Development of leadership skills and values that are reflective of an educated society
- A healthy campus community by providing health, psychological counseling, food, athletic and recreational services to maximize personal and group functioning
- Promote sustainability and green values/actions ; student career development
- Division-managed facilities and residence halls that are clean, affordable, competitive, safe, and secure
- Community standards, educationally-based student conduct, student responsibility and accountability
- The effective use of human, financial, and physical resources in collaboration with internal and external constituencies
ESU Student Affairs strives to be recognized for its extensive inter and intra division and department collaboration and leadership in student development by ensuring access to engaging, meaningful and transformative student learning opportunities in preparation for membership in a global society, all within in an environment of integrity, freedom of expression, the fair and equal treatment of all, good citizenship, environmental stewardship, and accountability.
ESU Student Affairs prides itself on its commitment to multicultural competence, student engagement, collaboration with campus and community, and its partnerships with academic departments in support of the academic mission of East Stroudsburg University.
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Office of Accessible Services Individualized for Students
- Dining Services
- Greek Life
- Health Services
- Multicultural Affairs
- Residence Life and Housing
- Student Activity Association
- Student Conduct and Community Standards
- Title IX
- Wellness Education & Prevention
- Women's Center